Pursuing My Passion
After speaking with dozens of moms like myself, I realized that I wasn’t the only one who had a desire for more peace, productivity and balance in life.
I shared my tips for reducing clutter, organizing toys, meal planning, time management… everything that had worked so well for my own household. And that’s when I launched The Organized Home.
I'm Crystal Tharpand as you've probably guessed, coaching busy women on how to restore order to their home and helping them to thrive, is kinda my sweet spot 😉
Learn More About Content, Courses & CoachingIf you're a busy woman who wants more peace at home, more productivity and more balance in your life--you've come to the right place! Click Here
I married my handsome hubby (Jason) in 2012, and I’ve been living my fairy tale life ever since.
We brought home our fur child, Dakota (a handsome Border Collie/Aussie), a year later. And then we had our first child, Jameson, in 2014, followed by Brooklyn in 2016, and then Cameron in 2018.
We love Summers outside by the pool, long walks through the woods in the Fall, building snowmen in the winter, and planting our garden in the Spring.
Something quirky about me:
I love self-assessments! I really geek-out on personal insights, understanding my personality type, learning how to hone in on my strengths, etc.
5 things you don’t know about me:
1. I’m an Enneagram Type 9 (The Peacemaker), and I crave peace, harmony and balance.
2. My Primary Love Language is Acts of Service, and yes, vacuuming the floors really is an expression of love!
3. My top three Spiritual Gifts are: administration, mercy and faith.
4. My top 5 CliftonStengths are Relator, Achiever, Belief, Discipline, and Input.
So, basically: I enjoy helping others achieve their goals, I take great satisfaction from being productive, I stand firm on my values and purpose, I enjoy routine and structure, and I like gathering as much info as possible on the subject I’m learning about.
5. I am the oldest and (most competitive) of three siblings. I tend to take on the stereotypical traits like taking on extra responsibility and have had to learn how to overcome perfectionism.
When I’m not coaching moms, you can find me:
- Gardening the high-maintenance flower beds in my yard
- Decorating my home with new pieces that bring me joy
- Shopping for new clothes, shoes, and accessories each season
Want to work with me? Excellent!
If you’re a busy woman who wants more peace at home, more productivity at work and more balance in your life–you’ve come to the right place!