- When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them: “I coach stay-at-home moms who struggle to maintain an organized home, family and life.”
BUT WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY IS . . .
“I show overwhelmed moms how to bring more peace, harmony and balance into their lives.”
AND WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT TO SAY IS . . .
“I empower moms to become the best version of themselves and commit to what matters most to them, so they can live the life of their dreams.”
Hi, I'm Crystal!I'm so glad you're here!
Women come to me when they:
- Are feeling exhausted from working “harder” and want to learn how to work “smarter”.
- Want to create new household systems that make their life easier and more enjoyable.
- Want to develop better habits and routines, leading to more productivity and less frustration.
I also have a knack for helping women:
- Understand their own feelings
- Figure out their internal motivations
- Determine their personal goals
Since 2012, I have been using my:
- Eye for fine details.
- Ability to see and think in 3D.
- Spatial visualization skills to solve spatial problems for my clients.
I’m a mompreneur with a preschooler, a kindergartner and a second grader, so I understand the daily struggle that moms experience with little ones at home.
Through trial-and-error, I have learned what a household needs to run smoothly. I have also learned what women need to thrive in life.
Helping busy women to find more peace in their home, more productivity at work, and more balance in their life, through decluttering, organizing and systems.
Want to work with me? Excellent!
If you’re a stay-at-home mom who wants more peace at home, more harmony within your family and more balance in your life–you’ve come to the right place!